Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Green Machine

Attempt #1 to make a green smoothie!
I decided to make Kris Carr’s “Green Guru” smoothie from her book Crazy Sexy Diet. Ingredients:
Cucumber, Avocado, Romaine lettuce leaves, Dash of agave nectar, Dash cinnamon or cocoa and Coconut water or purified water

It actually smelled delicious, and I was really excited to try it. But....the taste was very bitter. I couldn’t even take 2 drinks from it. Owell, maybe some more sweetener would do the trick? I think drinking this as a juice would be a lot better. As a smoothie, it was just too thick!!

But hey, it looks pretty right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment