Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beanpod Candles

Beanpod Candles are soy based candles with lead free wicks. They don’t release any nasty chemicals and they use recycled glass. Not only are they environmentally “green”, they smell amazing! My first Beanpod Candle was called “Fruit Slices”. It reminded me of the candy candles we used to buy in middle school. It smelled delicious and I always had it lit.

Right now, I am burning “Apple Pie” in the kitchen (that sounds bad). It has such a nice fruity scent with some cinnamon mixed in.
And, speaking of cinnamon, Our Compliments makes a great frozen cinnamon roll that doesn’t have any milk or egg products in it. So easy!
We also have a “Chocolate Orange Truffle” candle downstairs. We were watching TV last night when it was lit, and it made me go upstairs to get something with chocolate. I grabbed an Oreo cookie. Maybe that’s not such a good thing? But, hey…Oreo's are vegan! You can find these candles in most craft stores, or card/gift shops. They make great gifts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment