Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

**Post 100!!**

I can’t believe this is post 100! In a couple of more months, I can happily claim that I have been vegan for one year!
This is honestly one of the best choices I have ever made in my life thus far.
It’s just something that has ignited a spark in me, and all I wanted to do was to let people know about a more compassionate and healthier way of life. I know a lot of people don’t read this, but I am thankful to all of you that do. I am so pleased when I get messages or emails from people letting me know they read my blog. Even if it’s to ask a simple question, or to say “hey, I was at a restaurant and there was vegan option-I thought of you!” You all inspire me everyday and help me to stay true to my commitment.

I also want to say thank you to my friends and family for being SO supportive. And, I want to give praise to those of you who have become vegetarian/ vegan or have even made some slight changes towards a more plant-based diet.
I am still learning so much about this lifestyle, but it finally feels like just that…a lifestyle.

Becoming vegan means eating healthier, saving the planet, and saving the lives of innocent animals. It’s win-win!

I hope to bring more awareness about animal rights, veganism, and share some yummy recipes. There is a big world out there, and I hope to meet more people and get inspired each day to spread the word about this great lifestyle.

Happy eating :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jenna! I am so proud of you and you truly are an inspiration to many! Thank you for all of the great posts and wonderful information I LOVE reading your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you Angie! That means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete