Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Shopping Online

My new addiction is to browse on Etsy.com. It’s like going to your local artisan’s market online with a LOT more vendors to choose from. There are listings for just about anything, and most of the stuff is homemade and crafted by people who have their own unique shops. Shipping and handling isn’t a lot (differs from shop to shop), and there are just so many neat things to look at! I was having trouble finding vegan purses (among other things), when I stumbled on this site that has EVERYthing. It’s also great for special occasions or holidays when you want to find something unique. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment