Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pasta and Hors D'Ouevres

Tyson and I cooked supper last night for some very good friends. We decided to make Tomato Basil Cream Pasta with Chickpea Radish Hors D’Ouevres. Both recipes are from the VeganYumYum recipe book.

Tyson made the pasta while I made the appetizers. The pasta was very quick and simple. He added in some peppers and mushrooms along with what was in the recipe (along with a bunch more garlic-because he loves it). We were also very excited to use our new marble bowls. They’re a bit too big for certain things, but for pasta they were perfect!
The Chickpea Radish Hors D’Ouevres were a bit bland at first. So, we chopped up some green onion for the top, and also sprinkled on some chili powder. SO much better!
For dessert we had Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie from the Kind Diet. I know I just made this recently, but I had to make it again upon request. Yes, it’s that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment