Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Veggie Burger On the Road

If you’re on the road, the Irving Big Stop has a great veggie burger. I’ve had it a few times, and it has a great texture and taste. It’s hard when you can’t read the ingredients, because you always second guess yourself. I asked if it had any milk products or eggs, and they assured me it did not. Also, I always ask to get my bun toasted without butter, because it seems in every restaurant they use butter wherever they can!
So, be sure to ask about the ingredients, because I’m not sure if each Big Stop carries the same brand of veggie burger.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment