Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Breakfast

Dorset Cereal is a line of granolas, muesli and porridge. They’re full of nutritious, simple ingredients to create great tasting healthy cereals. I have the Simply Delicious Muesli-and it's just that!

Hello from Dorset. We make unadulterated breakfast cereals that are honest, tasty and real. All our recipes are created here in Poundbury, Dorset. We believe life’s too short to settle for second best, and that simple pleasures are often the most rewarding. Like walking barefoot in the morning dew, an ice cream on the beach or jumping in puddles just for fun. Homemade granola is still my favorite, but Dorset Cereals are great when you don’t have the time to make your own. For breakfast, I usually have Multigrain Cheerios, topped with Kashi Cereal or Granola. I always try to have some fruit, usually blueberries or a banana. Some books talk about eating leafy greens and vegetables in the morning. I don’t think I’m ready to eat steamed collard greens when I wake up, but I am trying to break the routine and try some new more nutritious breakfasts…so I’m looking for some suggestions. What do you have for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenna,

    Thant looks yummy!For breakfest I eat quinoa with a tablespoon of almond butter (mixed in), blueberries and rice milk. I eat it pretty much everyday and love it. The quinoa is high in protein so it keeps you nice and full :)

    ReplyDelete