Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

'Reel Life' at the Farm Sanctuary

After learning about the Farm Sanctuary, and watching all of the great work that they do, I know I wanted to be a member and support their cause.
I know I have blogged about this sanctuary before, but I wanted to share some of their new “Reel Life” videos that they have made about everyday life at the farm. It’s so amazing to see how these animals live and how happy they are in this environment. I can’t wait to go visit!
They also have some informative videos on all animal subjects under their media section of their website.
http://www.farmsanctuary.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment