Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ice Cream

I just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite ‘ice-cream’: Purely Decadent. Some soy ice creams out there are really fluffy, or just don’t taste that great. I’ve been eating this ice cream for a few years now. It has a harder texture than most dairy free ice cream, and their flavors are delicious.
My favorite flavor by far is Peanut Butter Zig Zag. I love making a small ice cream cone whenever I need a chocolate fix!

Purely Decadent is:
•Dairy Free Lactose Free
•Less than half the fat of Super Premium Dairy Ice Cream
•Contains only 65% of the calories
•Cholesterol Free
•No Trans Fats
•Certified Vegan
•Certified Made with Organic Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment