Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rescue Chocolate Is Here!

My Rescue Chocolate has arrived!
If you haven’t heard of Rescue Chocolate before, it’s a non-profit organization where every month, 100% of the net profits are donated to animal rescue organizations around the country. When I ordered mine in December, the proceeds were donated to Austin Pets Alive!

Austin Pets Alive is proud to announce their 2010 accomplishments, including saving over 3000 cats and dogs from Town Lake Animal Center’s euthanasia list. The year’s results prove the organization’s ability to increase number of lives saved, bringing the city as close as it has ever been to its no-kill goal.

I ordered each type of chocolate bar and some dark chocolate hearts filled with raspberry ganache. I wasn’t sure if this vegan chocolate was going to be tasty or not…but, guess what: IT IS!
My favorite chocolate bar was the Peanut Butter Pit-Bull. Their Chocolate Fix bar (plain chocolate) is also delicious. I definitely recommend buying some of this chocolate, because you get to have your chocolate, and all of the proceeds go towards saving animals!
Rescue Chocolate is “the sweetest way to save a life!”

Enjoy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment