Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Dinner

Christmas has past, and the feasting was good! It was so nice to have family around…and so much food was shared. Tyson’s sister hosted a fabulous Christmas dinner. She fixed everything with Vegan Becel and made sure all the side dishes were milk free. She even made stuffing separately, so my mom and I could have it! Tyson made a Tofurkey to bring for Mom and I, and it was a lot better than the one we (my mom and I) cooked for Thanksgiving. He says, it was better because it was cooked with LOVE (from him). We ate mashed potatoes with herbs; a sweet potato dish encrusted with cranberries, brown sugar and nuts; asparagus; glazed carrots; and of course, vegan stuffing! Everything was so delicious. I brought the dessert which consisted of Apple Strudel and Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Topped off with tea and coffee, it was a perfect meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment