Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday Supper

For my birthday supper this year, we dined at Brewbakers restaurant. They already have great vegan items on their menu, and are also very accommodating to any dietary needs. I didn’t even have to order ahead because I got the Seasonal Vegetable Curry with Tofu from the menu. It’s made with coconut milk, Indian spices and it’s served on top of Jasmine rice. Talk about delicious!
I also ordered the Sweet Potato Hummus for an appetizer. It had a kick of spice, and was full of flavor. Three people ordered the Maple Chicken Curry dish…without the chicken. It was nice not to have any meat on the table, and everyone still had a scrumptious fulfilling meal.
After supper, we came home to yet another vegan birthday cake! My mom made a delicious moist chocolate cake, and I blew out the candles for my 24th birthday.
It was a wonderful night full of many laughs and good food. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment