Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Canadian Animals

I’ve really been trying to find some Canadian websites about our farming practices and laws. A lot of the books and websites out there are American Based, so it’s not easy. I really like the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies website. It has up to date news on a lot of our practices. And guess what, we still have A LOT of things to work on. Our animal transportation laws are disgraceful and read here if you want to learn more about our farm animals.
http://cfhs.ca/farm/farming_in_canada/ Let me know if you find any other good Canadian websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment