Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tuna Salad (Kinda)

This recipe is from The Kind Diet. It’s the first time I have used tempeh, and I am impressed! This “tuna” salad is so tasty and zingy! It’s definitely something I will make again. I omitted the corn and just used canned peas instead of frozen. Here is the link to the recipe: Tuna Salad (Kinda)
For supper, I spread it thickly on some whole grain toast with a side of veggies. Yum!
My friend Jenn, who is vegan, also started a blog. She has tons of great recipes on there to check out, including some more that use tempeh. She has also tried this “tuna” salad recipe with some alterations, and gives it the seal of approval too!
Check out her blog by clicking this link: Livin' on the Veg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Jenna! Don't you love the tempeh/"tuna" sandwich filling?! Some days I just spread it on toast and love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete