Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Night Pizza...

It’s Friday night and I was craving some pizza!
I popped in an Amy’s Roasted Vegetable (no cheese) pizza into the oven. It’s already topped with shitake mushrooms, red peppers and sweet onions. I crumbled up some tofu and put it on the top for my protein. This bakes well in the oven and has a nice texture when it's done.
A garden salad from Superstore was the sidekick to my pizza. It had mixed greens, tomatoes, mandarin oranges, sliced almonds and red onion. I drizzled it with some light Catalina dressing.
You could also grate your own cheese to top off this pizza, but I find it’s just as delicious without. There were so many more tastes than just a plain pepperoni slice!

Don’t judge until you try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment