Follow me on my new exciting journey of becoming vegan!
This blog will feature recipes, tips, and links while letting you take a peek into the everyday life of a new vegan.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Meatrix

I found this site and these great videos. First of all, I am a huge fan of the Matrix…so I find this hilarious. But, at the same time it is extremely informative!



The Meatrix Series:
Produced by Sustainable Table and Free Range Studios, The Meatrix, The Meatrix II: Revolting, and The Meatrix II 1/2 expose the dirty truth behind today’s industrial meat and dairy production. The movies use action and humor to educate audiences, while the website offers alternatives to the problems with industrial agriculture. Join our heroes Moopheus, Leo and Chickity as they confront industrial agriculture and help them save small family farms!

www.themeatrix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment